Thursday, October 26, 2006

Wishful Thinking...

My motto (in general) is "Life is Good".
As good as it is, I do occassionally find myself engaging in a little wishful thinking. Below are some of the various things I think wishfully about...

Wishful Thinking #1 - the house
I walk by this house every day. It isn't huge. But I love it. Now the price - yikes. These are Vancouver prices - notably higher than the price you'd find for the same home in a nice neighborhood in London, Ontario.

Whishful Thinking #2 - the car
Mine would be yellow (fitting, I think).

Whisful Thinking #3 - the scooter
This model can be 'sooped up to go faster than traditional scooters. Can also ride with 2 ppl. Goodtimes.

Wishful Thinking #4 - the B&B
I like cabin #12 (Jacob's Creek cabin)

Wishful Thinking #5 - true love
Just kidding - I've got that one already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home