Saturday, October 28, 2006

Top Five Things about my Saturday

1) Riding the little ferry over to Granville Island
2) Visit to J.J.Bean for Americano, and trip to La Baguette & L'Echalote for fresh-from-oven croissants
3) Miscellaneous stationary purchases at Paper Ya, featuring 4 journals and several hand-made Christmas cards
4) Shopping at the market, and purchase of tiny pumpkin (a.k.a. Little Boo) to decorate and put outside door
5) Romantic dinner for two at the Banana Leaf

Final Comments:
* I *love* the new Imogen Heap CD and Delerium CD.
** Have been trying to use the Elliptical machine at the Fitness Ctr at school. Feel awkward and lumpy as I move about on it. Also, sweating like a banshee. Can't do very long. Think I may have pulled something.
*** Found out I share the same birthday as Ina Garten (The Barefoot Contessa) - who I adore. Must remember to send a birthday card.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home