Monday, October 30, 2006

Halloween

On the eve of Halloween, I have crafted my costume (a "serial killer" (cereal killer)), and carved (markered) two tiny pumpkins, fondly known as Little Boo and Baby Boo. Little Boo came to us from "Apple Barn Pumpkin Farm" where we went about a month ago to pick apples. Baby Boo was adopted just days ago, on our visit to Granville Island.


I think we will actually carve Little Boo tomorrow night ... I suspect Baby Boo is just to tiny to safely manipulate a knife.
Mich and I have a bet as to how many seeds are within Little Boo. She threw out a guess of 3, likely more as a joke. I ofcourse took the bet as a challenge, and am going to say 17 (lastnight I said 50, earlier today I said 20, but I will hold at 17). I will even attempt to roast said seeds (I have not endeavoured to do this before). I must admit, though, it will be hard to carve him when he has such a cute face. Oh the guilt, the slaughter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home