Sunday, June 19, 2005

Revealing the ABBA in me...

I had *such* a good time tonight!
M and I went to a dinner at Seany's tonight with another couple, and after beer, wine, salad, pasta, dessert, liqueurs... oh what a time we had!
We listened to a variety of 70's hits, and stayed a long time on two different ABBA albums, one of which was Voulez Vous. SO GOOD.
We danced, and sang, and drank, and laughed, and shared tales of childhood and our younger years. We listened to ABBA, the Mamas and Papas, Aretha Franklin, Tina Turner, Supertramp, and misc 80s.
Such fun. I think I am a little pickled, and I have to play softball at 9:30 am (yikes!)
But, boy, I had a good time. I can only hope for more of the same as the Summer of Steph approaches.
Life is good.
love n' hugs,
the asthmatic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home